[PureOS] "Official download page for ISO images"

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Mon Jan 28 14:16:37 PST 2019

Am Mo., 28. Jan. 2019 um 21:25 Uhr schrieb Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah.foster at puri.sm>:
> [...]
> FWIW, an updated image should be ready for testing tomorrow, due to the APT security fix landing in green.
>
> Thanks for the heads up! Do you mean the plasma release? --> https://downloads.puri.sm/live/plasma/2019-01-26/

There should have been releases for GNOME as well, however the sshfs
connection that ties the upload server and archive server together
became reeeealy slow for unknown reasons, so slow that a subsequent
upload of the live image over the oem image was overriding files with
the same name which resulted in a signature verification failure.
So, I will ensure that the files have unique names in future, it is
kind of silly that that wasn't the case before.

New releases should meanwhile be available.
Cheers,
    Matthias