[PureOS] PureOS 11 (Crimson) open for development!

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Fri Jun 16 06:08:11 PDT 2023

Hello!

The initial synchronization with Debian has finished, and `crimson` is
now open for development! Consequently, packages from `landing` are
migrating to the `crimson` suite now.

You can upload packages for crimson by simply targeting "crimson" in
your debian/changelog and upload them to the usual place. Please check
your dput.cf file for the right configuration, as with the switch to
the latest Laniakea version we no longer accept FTP uploads but only
uploads via HTTPS instead (which has many security benefits).

Currently, both landing and crimson are still very much broken in
terms of package installability, but we will be working on resolving
these kinds of issues in the next days and weeks.

You can find a list of packages that need to be merged with Debian at:
https://master.pureos.net/sync/7/issues
A list of current issues in the landing suite can be found here:
https://master.pureos.net/depcheck/pureos/landing/binary/amd64/1

Cheers,
    Matthias