[PureOS] Vote for the PureOS 12 codename!

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Fri Sep 29 16:36:51 PDT 2023

Hi!

I should have created this survey a while ago, but better late than
never: We need to decide on a codename for PureOS 12! This will be the
release is still way into the future, it is still advantageous to have
its codename ready.

For a while, we have been collecting color names that start with "d"
as potential PureOS 12 names, and I have now created a surves out of
them.
It should be super quick to vote, just use this link:

https://matk.limesurvey.net/571644

The survey will run for at least 5 days, and if the result is close,
we will do a second round of votes between the top-3 names. Otherwise,
whatever gets the most amount of votes wins.

Happy voting!
    Matthias