[PureOS] ISO image building process documentation?

Jeremiah C. Foster jeremiah.foster at puri.sm
Thu Feb 21 10:19:48 PST 2019

On Mon, 2019-02-18 at 17:23 +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi Jeremiah et al.,
>
> You mentioned to me «en passant» recently that you had built ISO
> images of PureOS. I was wondering whether you had documented the
> process for doing this yet?

I have not documented this yet. I have been merely building packages so
far, I have every intention of building images. So far my approach is
to follow whatever info I can get from Matthias and use that
information to build up the wiki. At the moment I cannot find the
information on building images on the wiki, but I'm determined to find
or create it.

Regards,

Jeremiah