[PureOS] Fedora removes MongoDB due to Server Side License issues

Chris Lamb chris.lamb at puri.sm
Wed Jan 16 14:29:30 PST 2019

Hi Jeremiah,

> The URL Nicole shared seems to be a good example of where PureOS policy
> might differ from our upstream. What is the view of folks here?

My view is that our "upstream" is Debian, and unless I am missing
something, we should just follow their lead here. As it happens,
will almost-certainly mean its removal. See, the two Debian bugs in
question:

  https://bugs.debian.org/915537
  https://bugs.debian.org/916107

No need to write or curate policies until we see a need, a request
or a lack of clarity, no?

Best wishes,

--
Chris Lamb