[PureOS] "Official download page for ISO images"

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Fri Jan 25 11:22:26 PST 2019

Am Fr., 25. Jan. 2019 um 18:31 Uhr schrieb Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah.foster at puri.sm>:

> Hi,
>

> In this PureOS issue; https://tracker.pureos.net/T677 it appears that
> we have two places to download a PureOS ISO;
>
> - - The PureOS download page (https://pureos.net/download/)
> - - And downloads (https://downloads.puri.sm/live/gnome/2018-12-10/)
>
> The downloads page has a more recent release and I wonder if we should
> move it to the PureOS "download" page? What is the process?

This is actually one place: pureos.net/downloads points to
downloads.puri.sm/downloads.pureos.net (that's the same server).
The download page on pureos.net gets updated whenever we properly
tested a new image to point to what live image we want our users to
download, the downloads.pureos.net directory contains all built images
(even untested ones and flavor we don't officially support!) as well
as the OEM install images we use internally for Librems.

If an image is tested, someone from the web team needs to be ping'ed
to update the download link on pureos.net/downloads (Francois for
example).

Cheers,
    Matthias