[PureOS] "Official download page for ISO images"

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Fri Jan 25 12:28:18 PST 2019

Am Fr., 25. Jan. 2019 um 21:02 Uhr schrieb Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah.foster at puri.sm>:
> [...]
>
> What is the process for cutting a new image? Do we have an automated
> nightly build or do we twiddle a bit somewhere to create a new image?

Currently I just hit a button in Laniakea (whenever something
important changes, but at least once a month) - long-term I just want
to do weekly or daily builds (we don't do those at the moment to save
disk space and builder resources. It won't be much effort to set this
up though.)

FWIW, an updated image should be ready for testing tomorrow, due to
the APT security fix landing in green.

Cheers,
    Matthias