[PureOS] Building my own PureOS ISO image?

Jeremiah C. Foster jeremiah.foster at puri.sm
Mon Mar 18 14:47:39 PDT 2019

On Wed, 2019-03-06 at 22:04 +0100, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> Am Mi., 6. März 2019 um 19:56 Uhr schrieb Chris Lamb <
> chris.lamb at puri.sm>:
> > Hi pureos-project,
> >
> > I'm trying to build a PureOS ISO image on my own system but can't
> > seem to locate a script/repo/documentation

> That should be pretty easy. The basic process is the following (see
> below for replicating almost 100% of what our builders do):

<snip>

> These steps can be sped up a lot and be automated by using debspawn,
> which is used to create the official PureOS images in a controlled
> environment.
> In order to use debspawn, just follow these steps:
> 1) Run `sudo apt install debspawn`
> 2) Then run `debspawn create green`

Running this I get this error;

I: Target architecture can be executed
I: Keyring file not available at /usr/share/keyrings/pureos-archive-
keyring.gpg; switching to https mirror https://deb.debian.org/debian
I: Retrieving InRelease

The error is easily mitigated by running with the --mirror arg;
$ debspawn create green --mirror https://repo.pureos.net/pureos

Should we somehow provide the pureos-archive-keyring or mention it
ought to be downloaded?

Regards,

Jeremiah