[PureOS] PureOS 10 (Byzantium) is open!

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Mon Sep 30 10:35:53 PDT 2019

[ I messed up all version numbers in the previous mail, so here it is
again, corrected ]

Hi!
As of now, PureOS 9 (Amber) is frozen, all future uploads to that
suite will go to the respective "*-updates" pocket.
This means that PureOS 11 (Byzantium) is now open for business! All
uploads to "landing" will migrate to that suite, and so do all uploads
to the "byzantium" suite.
So, if you want to upload to the next PureOS development release, just
put "byzantium" as suite name into your changelog file.
If you want to switch to using byzantium, replace "amber" with
"byzantium" in your PureOS sources.list.
Please let me know if you experience any issues!

Happy hacking!
    Matthias