[PureOS] Getting Maintainer access on PureOS namespace?

Jonas Smedegaard jonas.smedegaard at puri.sm
Mon Nov 1 02:19:09 PDT 2021

Hi Carsten (and others),

Quoting Carsten Schoenert (2021-11-01 08:47:27)
> To not bother especially Guido again and again to call the helper
> script 'setup-pureos-pkg-repo' for me I'd like to request to get the
> role Maintainer for the PureOS namespace on source.p.s..

Would make perfect sense to me that you have "regular" access rights to
team resources within the PureOS team - whatever that means.

I assumed that I myself had access to grant you that, but apparently
only Matthias and Stelios is trusted to grant permissions for the PureOS
team.

I think it would be helpful if we had written down broadly which access
rights are intended fof whom to what resources, because it does not
intuitively make sense to me and as is I don't even know if that is a
mistake relevant to raise as an issue somewhere...

 - Jonas