[PureOS] Byzantium plasma builds

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Mon Oct 4 16:24:34 PDT 2021

Hi!

Am Mo., 4. Okt. 2021 um 22:08 Uhr schrieb Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah.foster at puri.sm>:

> Hiya,
>
> Do we plan to support KDE Plasma builds for Byzantium? I don't see it
> here; https://downloads.puri.sm/byzantium/
>
> I don't know how much usage they get or how much work it is to support
> them so I'm open to dropping if it makes sense.

We build them ever since we were "openly evaluating" Plasma Mobile for
the phone.
At the moment there's just no image because the last build failed with
an out-of-memory issue:
https://master.pureos.net/jobs/job/c6479b79-dd55-4d8b-9b50-6183025101ed
That's highly likely not an issue with the Plasma build, but rather an
issue with the builder, so I'm just waiting to see if the next build
will succeed ;-)

Cheers,
    Matthias