[PureOS] Updating localechooser in landing/byzantium

Carsten Schoenert carsten.schoenert at puri.sm
Fri Oct 8 00:05:20 PDT 2021

Jeremiah,

Am 08.10.21 um 03:43 schrieb Jeremiah C. Foster:

> Absolutely. And I should have maybe used different words so that I
> didn't sound like I was blaming anyone, because that is not my intention.

it was not my intention to say in some way that you would have blamed
$someone, no absolutely not!
I was simply trying to say that there are always reasons why people in
the past have decided things to do in way we today wouldn't do.

>> Subsequently renaming PureOS related packaging branches to "pureos/"
>> (localechooser uses currently "master" which is the same name as used on
>> Salsa so syncing isn't possible).
>
> Shall we use "pureos/latest"?

I'd say so, and it's the current practice already.
That's the idea behind DEP14, "pureos" is the vendor namespace and
"latest" is the most recent version which gets into right landing now.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert