[PureOS] Updating localechooser in landing/byzantium

Jeremiah C. Foster jeremiah.foster at puri.sm
Fri Oct 8 09:40:22 PDT 2021

On 10/8/21 3:11 AM, Guido Günther wrote:
> Hi,
> On Thu, Oct 07, 2021 at 02:58:54PM -0400, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
>>> We can forward all of gitlab traffic to from the PureOS space to this
>>> (or another) list or better explain how to subscribe to all changes there.
>>
>> So you'd rather de-commission or deprecate this list? Isn't following even
>> just the PureOS space via a RSS type feed a _lot_ of mail? I'll import it
>> into my inbox to see how much myself. I can see a benefit of having fewer
>> communication streams.
>
> Not at all. I'd keep the list for sure as a discussion point. My point
> was just that you can also have email for gitlab discussions forwarded
> to a list. The /pureos space currently doesn't generate much mail but
> I'd rather keep `-project` as low volume and have all changes forwarded
> to another list.

Okay, sounds good. Do we then leave the status quo and ask those who
wish to follow everything packaging related to PureOS via the Gitlab
feed[0] (which is down at the moment) or should we redirect the PureOS
activity to the pureos-changes[1] mailing list?

I'd prefer just keeping the status quo.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

0. https://source.puri.sm/pureos.atom?feed_token=FyqHac77BYBaZh9ZAXtM