[PureOS] Stuff done January 2022

Carsten Schoenert carsten.schoenert at puri.sm
Tue Feb 8 04:56:01 PST 2022

Hi,

some information about packaging and other work I've done last month
within PureOS.

Due some time constraints grounded on lots of stuff I needed to do at my
usual day job I wasn't able to do all the things I'd liked to have done
within PureOS. But well, at least some things I was getting done. :)

* gnome-clocks
Reviewed and later merge in of MR15 and MR16 from Steve, prepared a new
version 40.0-2pureos1.
Further email discussions with Steve about other adjustments for
gnome-clocks.
https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/debs/gnome-clocks/-/merge_requests/15
https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/debs/gnome-clocks/-/merge_requests/16

* choose-mirror
Tagged version 2.111pureos1 and pushed afterwards to GitLab.

* util-linux
Tagged version 2.36.1-8pureos3 and pushed afterwards to GitLab.

* gnome-initial-setup
Merge in MR4, pulling in latest Debian stable version, updating and
preparing PureOS packaging, start a new MR5 which will need so more
testing which I wasn't able to do so far until now.
https://source.puri.sm/pureos/core/gnome-initial-setup/-/merge_requests/4
https://source.puri.sm/pureos/core/gnome-initial-setup/-/merge_requests/5

* librem5-dev-tools
Give some more feedback to the still open MR20 from me, unfortunately I
still impossible to get this completely ready.
https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/librem5-dev-tools/-/merge_requests/20

* gnome-desktop
Merge in MR1, further updating PureOS specific packaging resulting in an
new MR2 for getting a new version 3.38.5-3pureos1.
It's the same as for gnome-initial-setup, needs at least some testing
before do some merge and further finalizing packaging.
https://source.puri.sm/pureos/packages/gnome-desktop/-/merge_requests/1
https://source.puri.sm/pureos/packages/gnome-desktop/-/merge_requests/2

Again also some more smallish things probably not really worth to mention.

Besides this I've done also some Debian packaging work, so far I've did
hade made some notes to myself I've uploaded new versions for the
following packages to NEW, unstable, stable-security and some backports
queues.

   1 django-cors-headers
   2 django-graphene
   3 django-graphiql-debug-toolbar