[PureOS] Stuff done December 2021

Carsten Schoenert carsten.schoenert at puri.sm
Wed Jan 5 09:57:16 PST 2022

Hi,

I'm not a full time contributor to Purism so writing my actions and
doings per week makes not that much sense, so I'll try to give an
overview of my activities once per month.

So let's start with a summery of my doings for December 2021.

* mobile-broadband-provider-info
I've look at MR4 and prepared an new version 20210805-1pureos1.

https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/debs/mobile-broadband-provider-info/-/merge_requests/4

* choose-mirror
Looked at the differences between Debian bullseye and PureOS byzantium,
merged in the version 2.111 from Debian and prepared a new version
PureOS as MR to review.

https://source.puri.sm/pureos/core/choose-mirror/-/merge_requests/2

* util-linux
Mostly the same as for choose-mirror, resulting in another MR for review.

https://source.puri.sm/pureos/core/util-linux/-/merge_requests/2

* gnome-clocks
Discussing a MR from a contributor, moved over to a conversion by email
with the author of the MR to explain a gbp based update process (not
only) for this the package.

https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/debs/gnome-clocks/-/merge_requests/14

* seahorse
Prepared another update to the package.

https://source.puri.sm/pureos/packages/seahorse/-/merge_requests/4

* librem5-dev-tools
Reworked the current patch for the script check-pureos-pkg-repo after
some feedback within the MR, not yet finished nor pushed as this has
less priority for me right now.

https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/librem5-dev-tools/-/merge_requests/20

* vvmd and vvmplayer
Prepared a backport for both packages. Awaiting inclusion into automatic
deb build jobs.

https://source.puri.sm/pureos/packages/vvmd
https://source.puri.sm/pureos/packages/vvmplayer
https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/deb-build-jobs/-/merge_requests/391

* kodi
Start looking at differences between Debian and PureOS

And some more small things probably not really worth to mention.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert