[PureOS] Bits frm PureOS | Buster edition

Jeremiah C. Foster jeremiah.foster at puri.sm
Mon Jul 8 07:26:03 PDT 2019

Congratulations to all the DDs on this list for their work on Buster!
Thank you! I'm sure there are many, many people out there grateful for
your contribution.

My next question naturally is; is PureOS Green going to continue to
track Buster? This was a question we brought up in March:
https://lists.puri.sm/pipermail/pureos-project/2019-March/000069.html

A broader discussion followed that thread and while the shape of
consensus seemed to emerge, there were some threads left dangling. Now,
as we're being asked by other stakeholders what are plans are, I'd like
to be able to announce that PureOS Green is tracking Debian Buster.

May I make that announcement?

Regards,

Jeremiah