[PureOS] pureos/core/systemd.git package history?

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Tue Jan 29 14:34:48 PST 2019

Am Mo., 28. Jan. 2019 um 23:41 Uhr schrieb Chris Lamb <chris.lamb at puri.sm>:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> > I was looking through my notes and I think I rebased the packaging on
> > Debian's upstream packaging to make it easier for me to incorporate
> > some bigger systemd patches I wrote. No changes that you made should
> > have been lost though, or were they?
>
> Without doing a bit of Git archeology it might be difficult to 100%
> say but I think everything was merged upstream and, of course, your
> package has been in PureOS for bit… let's assume Everything Is Fine.

It should be, but it annoys me a bit that I don't actually remember
whether I changed anything so substantial. :-D
> […]
>
> > In any case, I think this was my fault, although admittedly I don't
> > know what you would like me to do here.
>
> Not asking for any technical action: this was, right from the start,
> merely trying to work out what happened as it was somewhat confusing.
> Please do let me know how I could have made that clearer for the
> future.

I don't think you could have - I think I just inferred a "I need this
info as soon as possible since it blocks my work" from the ping, which
led me to assume that there was some kind of actionable item in there
that I could or should address and failed to notice in your first
mail.
I hope you didn't interpret my statement as rude, I seriously thought
I missed some information/request to do something in the mails.

Cheers,
    Matthias