[PureOS] pureos/core/systemd.git package history?

Chris Lamb chris.lamb at puri.sm
Mon Jan 28 14:40:59 PST 2019

Hi Matthias,

> I was looking through my notes and I think I rebased the packaging on
> Debian's upstream packaging to make it easier for me to incorporate
> some bigger systemd patches I wrote. No changes that you made should
> have been lost though, or were they?

Without doing a bit of Git archeology it might be difficult to 100%
say but I think everything was merged upstream and, of course, your
package has been in PureOS for bit… let's assume Everything Is Fine.

[…]

> In any case, I think this was my fault, although admittedly I don't
> know what you would like me to do here.

Not asking for any technical action: this was, right from the start,
merely trying to work out what happened as it was somewhat confusing.
Please do let me know how I could have made that clearer for the
future.

Best wishes,

--
Chris Lamb