[PureOS] Building images and mailing lists

Jeremiah C. Foster jeremiah.foster at puri.sm
Wed Mar 6 12:37:16 PST 2019

Hi,

I've added a firmware updater package to the repos, it looks like it is
still stuck in landing though it is hard to say since I can't seem to
find it. I've asked for a login from the sys folks so I can look around
in the repos. I'd love it if someone (Matthias?) were to let me know
how to ensure that packages get picked up - seems like a manual process
at the moment and there are lots of packages coming from the L5 phone
folks so this doesn't really scale well.

Also, I read with interest this discussion on how folks are moving away
from Discourse back to mailing lists (largely because they're
asynchronous).
https://lwn.net/ml/fedora-council-discuss/CAEg-Je-wUDS+RAvS-8v4Qpu+GeiWv0-wK3szy7zt9QiD8258EQ@mail.gmail.com/

Regards,

Jeremiah