[PureOS] Building my own PureOS ISO image?

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Mon Mar 11 11:50:45 PDT 2019

Am Mo., 11. März 2019 um 18:47 Uhr schrieb Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah.foster at puri.sm>:
> [...]
>
> Re-reading this question the answer should be "no". I'm running Clear
> Linux on the host, I boot into PureOS via systemd-nspawn. So PureOS is
> running in a container.

Ah! So, you are running debspawn in a PureOS container created with
systemd-nspawn?
That's probably not a good idea, because it means you are nesting
containers, as debspawn will create another ephemeral container on its
own as well.
So I guess this behavior might be some kind of bug related to nesting
containers (I am actually very surprised that nspawn lets you do that
- I never tried that but always thought that it wouldn't work anyway.

Cheers,
    Matthias

P.S: Debspawn will probably work on any distribution that has
debootstrap, but I don't think anyone has tried that yet.

-