[PureOS] Buster Freeze

Chris Lamb chris.lamb at puri.sm
Thu Mar 14 10:25:50 PDT 2019

Dear Jeremiah,

> Thanks for letting me know. I think that there is a consensus that it
> would be good to follow stable for the Librem 13 and 15.

I'm sure a few people have Thoughts & Feelings on this and it's quite
a big deal for Purism generally in that it speaks to the alignment or
even marketing of the Librem offerings, so proposing this rather big
change under a discussion about the freeze cycle of another
distribution does not feel quite right to me.

I wonder if you could start a new thread with a vaguely concrete
proposal?

I wouldn't want anyone to miss the discussion at the very least and
I'm certain it would also be extremely useful "historical
documentation" of the reason for the switch that we can point new
contributors to instead of rehashing it IRL or IRC.

Best wishes,

--
Chris Lamb
https://puri.sm