[PureOS] Lollypop in PureOS

Mon Oct 7 05:50:05 PDT 2019

I have uploaded new upstream versions of Lollypop to Debian unstable
(1.1.14.16-4) and also I have uploaded release candidates (1.1.9*) to
Debian experimental -
I believe a stable upstream release of 1.2 is not far away now.

How can I get these into Pureos? I believe the version in Pureos is way
back at 1.1.14.11-1 (Thats what I can find on repo.pureos.net) -
development in Lollypop upstream have been really intense lately, and I
have tried my best to keep Debian up to date, at least in experimental
when it comes to RC releases.

Also, I am not really sure on how the different releases of PureOS is
handled - I believe you have a special repository for the Phone OS, and
keep non-phone OS separate from that?

And lastly - This kind of question - maybe you would prefer this in
tracker.pureos.net?

Many thanks for all your work on free software stuff of all sorts -
really appreciated!

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists at gusnan.se
andreas at ronnquist.net
gusnan at debian.org

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]