[PureOS] Bits from PureOS | 2020 edition

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat Jan 4 11:55:44 PST 2020

Am Sa., 4. Jan. 2020 um 11:45 Uhr schrieb François Téchené
<francois.techene at puri.sm>:

> Hi Jeremiah,
>
> On 02/01/2020 16:51, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
>

> > Without question I think the number
> > one priority from Purism management is the PureOS Store. In my
> > discussions with Todd about the Store, it is clear not only that it is
> > a high priority, but that the store can be a way to bolster PureOS and
> > its large archive and get Free Software into the hands of users. This,
> > I feel, is hugely important to our mission and so I'm going to
> > prioritize it at the top of the list.
> >

> I agree with that and have the integration of the design within Laniakea
> at the top of my priorities. I will work on that next week.
>
> As the design is already there, it shouldn't be a huge task (just for me
> to understand how Laniakea templates work) so hopefully, we can have a
> beautiful web front end by the end of next week.
> [...]

Quick interlude: Laniakea uses Jinja2 templates, so you can read how
to generally use them here:
https://jinja.palletsprojects.com/en/2.10.x/templates/
As for the specific data Laniakea exports, the default templates are
the best and possibly even easiest reference (just copy&paste from
there, the adjust to your liking ^^).

Cheers,
    Matthias