[PureOS] Bits from PureOS | 2020 edition

François Téchené francois.techene at puri.sm
Sat Jan 4 13:36:27 PST 2020

On 04/01/2020 20:55, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

> Quick interlude: Laniakea uses Jinja2 templates, so you can read how
> to generally use them here:
> https://jinja.palletsprojects.com/en/2.10.x/templates/
> As for the specific data Laniakea exports, the default templates are
> the best and possibly even easiest reference (just copy&paste from
> there, the adjust to your liking ^^).
>
> Cheers,
>     Matthias

Thanks for the details Matthias, that is useful!

I said that the design is done and I just have to implement it, but
after comparing the current Laniakea pages with the design that I have,
I realize that there are many missing part on the design and I will have
to work on that.

That said, I still believe that I can complete this work within a week
if I am not too distracted by other projects. I will try to keep this
target.

Cheers,

François

--