[PureOS] Updating localechooser in landing/byzantium

Carsten Schoenert carsten.schoenert at puri.sm
Wed Oct 6 07:28:08 PDT 2021

Hello Guido,

Am 06.10.21 um 14:44 schrieb Guido Günther:
>> So why I'm posting here?
>> Simply because there is no target branch on the destination tree I can
>
> Wouldn't a branch `pureos/latest` at the same commit as Debian's 2.93 be
> the target branch to create an MR against? Similar to what happened for
> seahorse and lollypop? Why wouldn't that work?

of course that would work too.

> It's a small diff and i don't want to complicate things, just trying to
> figure out where default workflows break.

I've currently decided against this option because to keep the existing
old history within the same tree as base for the current new added branch.

I think currently it makes no difference if we would stay on the current
created pureos/latest branch.
If you all think it would make more sense to branch away pureos/latest
starting from the relevant tag 2.93 I'll can rework the trees.
That's why I've posted here, to get a common opinion on how to proceed.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert